Friday, September 14, 2012

Discord and Celestia, together!

Hey guys! So I have heard a lot of Discord and Celestia as a couple! And they actually look pretty cute! :)
So... like always here are some pictures of them together!
                                                           Awwwwww, so cute. Right?
 
Even cuter!!!!!!!
                               I love this one! Except that Princess Celestia's hair is pink. -_-
            This one is off them too when they were little! And again Princess Celestia (filly) with pink hair. -.-

                                                      That's it! Hope you liked them!!!!!




5 comments:

  1. My favorite was definitely when they were younger, but who knew THEY could get along? That just shows how much magic there really is in MLP. XD

    -Jammie263

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that's right!!! And I know THEY LOOK SUPER CUTE AND KIDS!!!!!!!! :D

      Delete
    2. :D :D :D You're welcome for the new follower, though I'm not sure I did anything, after all their not even one of my followers! Keep up the great work, even though I wasn't THE BIGGEST FAN of MLP, I'm starting to like it.

      *YES THEBEATLES0042 I KIND OF LIKE MLP NOW! >:U*

      -Jammie263

      Delete
    3. Hey! I'm glad you are starting to like it now! And I'm really happy about the new follower! '

      Delete
  2. Being surrounded by renowned schools including Cedar Primary School, Maris Stella
    High School (Primary), and the St. Andrew's Village suite of Kindergarten to Junior College education. the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete