Monday, September 24, 2012

Me as a Pony!

Hi guys! So I decided to make a pony most like me and post like how my life's going or just awesome stuff that happened it me! So here she is!
Okay so I have dirty blond hair (Basically blond hair with brown highlights) and my hair is a mess :(. I have green eyes and love sports (Mostly soccer and basketball) so that's why I'm a Pegasus. I wear the black cowboy hat cause I live in Texas (Which is like the Old West even though it's not even in the west.. -.-) and I like the color black. And last I wear the navy blue vest thingy cause I go to Private School and our uniform is blue.. (opps I just realized that Junior High which I am wears green shirts... OH WELL) but our colors are navy blue and gold... so yea....... Hope You Like It!


2 comments:

  1. Nice! Hey, where can you make pony type things like that? ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a website called Doll Divine. Search it then when you find it go to 'Animals' and you should find it there. It's called Pony Maker.

      Delete