Friday, September 7, 2012

Pinkie Pie's Family!

Okay so this is probably the last Mlp Family! Cause well... Fluttershy like has no know family... sorry Fluttershy :( But now it's Pinkie Pie's turn!
Okay so first is Pinkie Pie herself! She is a great baker and the happiest pony around! She also represents one of the Elements of Harmony- Laughter!
This is Inkie Pie, one of Pinkie's sister on their Rock Farm!
This is Blinky Pie, Pinkie's other sister! I think Pinkie's the oldest, then Inkie, then Blinky here is the youngest. Again that's just my guess, I have no idea for sure.

This is Pinkie's mom! I have no clue of her name (surprise, surprise)!
And here is Pinkie' dad! I don't know his name, like that's a surprise! But I do know he owns a Rock Farm!

And this is all of Pinkie Pie's family at Pinkie Pie's very first party! And that's probably it for the Mlp families! Hope y'all liked them!




7 comments:

  1. All the family posts are really cool! Good job!

    BRAVO!

    -Jammie263

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took a while of research though!

      Delete
  2. why never talk about Mod pinkie pie sister I've never seen her but has heard from my cousin please show an episode or picture of mod.

    oh LOL of picture made from Goiku
    from your loyal fan Tina Hoang

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love the song '' hearts as strong as horses'' LOL

    signed your loyal fan Ms. anonymus123

    ReplyDelete
  4. love FLuttershy / LOL

    Ms.anonymous123

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maud is toats LOL

    ms.anonymous123

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder why Fluttershy has no family im gonna chech it out see ya'lls laters

    ms.anonympus123

    ReplyDelete