Saturday, September 15, 2012

Princess Celestia's Dresses!

Hey guys! So you may know that my Favorite pony of all time is....... PRINCESS CELESTIA!!!!!!
So I found some pictures of her in some very pretty dresses, so here they are!
This one looks very pretty but you can't see her tail at all.
I like this one except for the pink thingies on her front legs and you can't see her wings.
This one by far is my favorite one. I really like the crown she's wearing and the dress is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!
This one matches her pet phoenix!
Celestia does look good in Peacock!
I like this one a lot too! It is sorta like an Indian Dress, don't you think?
                                                  That's it! Hope y'all liked them!





1 comment:

  1. Totally agree, the where she's in the spotlight is simply GORGEOUS! ^^

    ReplyDelete