Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Internet Ponies!

Hey guys! Check out these awesome Ponies from the Internet!
This is the FireFox Pony! The internet thingy I use.
Next is this one which I think is the Chrome Pony? Not sure but I can see it's little icon up on the bar thingy on my computer.
This one is the Internet Pony! I stopped using this Internet after I got my new computer which I started using FireFox. But I do use this one sometimes like when FireFox isn't working or something.


The last one is the Safari Pony! I use this one on my iPod when I go on the Internet and stuff!

3 comments:

  1. YOU FORGOT THE MY LITTLE PONY SAFARI ONE! :P I use Safari.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea, sorry! I just added it! ;)

      Delete
    2. Lol yeah that was the one I saw on the internet that I liked most too. ^-^

      Delete