Saturday, September 8, 2012

Things I want for my Birthday

Hey guys! So my Birthday is coming soon! It is October 24! I have three thing I really want my parents to get me!
The First one is this! It's all the Main Six ponies in figures! It is $36.99 dollars. It is much cheaper then the other thing I want too! It includes, Twilight, Pinkie, Fluttershy, AppleJack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash in figures!

The other thing I want is this awesome figure pack! It is $67.99, which is a lot! But the figures are so cool! It includes, NightMare Moon, Vinyl Scratch, Trixie, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and two other ponies in figure! I would rather get this one but it is expensive and my parents will probably get me the other one.
 The last thing I want is this Luna Plushie! It is $43.49 dollars! Which is cheaper then the NightMare Moon pack but more expensive then the Main Six Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment