Friday, September 7, 2012

Twilight Sparkle's Family!

Hey guys! So we all know the main pony of Mlp... Twilight Sparkle!
So here is some history of her family!

Here is Twilight's mom! I have no idea of her name but I do know that she was based off of the OLD Twilight from Mlp!

Here is Twilight's Dad! Again no idea of his name! But I do know that his cutie mark was based off of the OLD Twilight's cutie mark!
Here is Twilight's big brother, Shining Armor! He is her special Big Brother Best Friend!
Here the newest member of Twilight's family... Princess Cadence! She got married to Twilight' big brother, Shining Armor! And Cadence was Twilight's filly sitter! 
Here is Twilight's little dragon helper, Spike! I consider him as part of her family!

And last is Twilight's pet owl... Owlolisious! (or something like that!)
And here is a family picture! Hope y'all enjoyed!


6 comments:

  1. this is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her mom's name is Twilight Velvet and I believe her dad's name is Crescent Sparkle.

      Delete
    2. thats her sisters name

      Delete
  2. Twilight is my biggest fan I love twilight yelvetand her dad crescent sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so good.

    ReplyDelete