Sunday, July 13, 2014

Yikes...

Hi guys!
Long time no see, eh?...
Okay I'm really sorry I haven't posted in months.
I don't want to lie with excuses, I'm just lazy :/
SO...
Wanna know a place where I will be more active?
I have a MLP youtube account where I post videos with MLP figures.
Click here to go to my channel!
It would mean a lot to me if you watched my videos and maybe even subscribed.
Sad to say I probably won't be as active on this blog anymore.
I have a lot more interest now like filming, and MLP isn't all I care about anymore.
So hopefully you check out my MLP videos and like them! :)
~Stay derpy~

2 comments:

  1. I Love MLP So Much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope that this professor Pericles and his mentor E.E
    shall never be able hope to free all the MLP's Villains and finishes what they've started.

    ReplyDelete